Corporate Housing and Short-Term Leases
Why live like a guest when you can feel at home? If you’re in need of corporate or short-term housing for three months or more, we’re here to help. We provide luxury apartments in prime locations to make your stay in the Capital Region comfortable and exciting. Whether you’re here on business or you’re relocating, you’ll have a place to come back to each night that feels like home.
Luxury Short Term Leases & Corporate Housing
When you find yourself in need of short-term housing accommodations, whether for a short-term work assignment or seasonal vacation rental, all of apartments have the option of being fully furnished upon your arrival and feature high-end finishes and amenities. Enjoy hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, a private balcony or patio, a fireplace in each unit, a fitness center, on-site parking and so much more. Let us take care of the essentials so you can enjoy all that Saratoga has to offer.
You can enjoy all the perks of luxury living with convenience. Here’s why:
- Renting one of our apartments is less expensive than daily hotel fees
- Cook at home in our luxurious kitchens – no need to eat out for every meal
- A washer and dryer in every apartment eliminates the need to go to a laundromat
- Our one-pay option includes utilities, internet, and cable
- Flexible lease terms available so you can stay as long as you need
- Conveniently located apartment buildings make commuting in the Capital Region easy
- Pets are welcome – don’t pay expensive fees to board your cat or dog
Our apartments offer the ideal solution for corporate housing or short-term stays. We make it easy to manage your stay, so you’ll have the freedom you need to focus on the reason you call Saratoga home.
Luxury Saratoga Apartment Options ›
Our apartments in Saratoga are the ideal location if you’ll be working in Glens Falls, Ballston Spa, Malta, or Saratoga Springs. Live in The Washington and enjoy living on Broadway in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs. There you will find the streets buzzing with entertainment, shopping, and fine dining.